หน้าแรก ฟอรั่ม Systematic Review on Health Professional Education Artist transforms herself into comic book heroes using JUST body paint

กระทู้นี้ประกอบด้วย 0 ข้อความตอบกลับ มี 1 เสียง และอัปเดตครั้งสุดท้ายโดย  reynaldopantoja 2 ปี, 3 เดือน มาแล้ว

กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)
  • ผู้เขียน
    ข้อความ
  • #196639 ตอบกลับ

reynaldopantoja

These images may look like they have been taken straight out of a comic book, but they are actually painted onto the contours of the human body.<br>Kay Pike, 28, from Calgary, Canada, brings her superhero favourites to life with her stunning artworks that take up to 15 hours to create.<br><br>The model uses her own body as the canvas before posing for the striking photographs and videos.<br>Scroll down for video <br> These images may look like they are taken straight out of the comic book themselves, but they are actually 3D photographs using clever body paint, above<br>Inspired by the heroes and anti-heroes of the comic franchises of Marvel and DC, she has become a big hit with comic book fanatics around the world.<br> RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Just using make-up and body paint.

Kay transforms herself into superheroes and villains – as well as manga and video game characters. <br>Kay has always been a comic book fan, with her art inspired by pop culture, and her viewers often suggest which characters she should become next.<br> Twenty-eight-year old Kay Pike from Calgary brings superhero favourites, like Dove from the DC Comics’ series Hawk and Dove, above, to life with her stunning artworks<br> The model uses her own body to create heroes like Batman, above, as the canvas before posing in photographs and videos<br> Inspired by the heroes – and anti-heroes – such as Mera from DC’s Aquaman, above, of the comic franchises of Marvel and DC, she has become a big hit with comic book fanatics around the world<br> Above, the artist, who was a fine art painter before she became a cosplayer, as herself <br>Kay has taken on characters such as Superman, Dove from the DC Comics’ series Hawk and Dove, as well as Batman and Poison Ivy.<br><br>The artist and cosplay model, now dedicates her time to live-streaming the transformations to her fans, posting the creations on YouTube.<br>The dedicated designer spends up to 15 hours painstakingly recreating superheroes and comic book villains on her skin.<br>Although she looks naked, Kay uses a layer of latex to protect her modesty but ensure the painting follows the contours of her body. <br> Kay poses at Batman friend-turned-villain Two Face above.

The artist has always been a comic book fan and her art is inspired by pop culture. Her viewers also suggest characters she should transform into<br> The dedicated designer, above as as DC Comics’ character Starfire, spends up to 15 hours painstakingly recreating superheroes and comic book villains on her skin<br> Although she looks naked, Kay, above as Liara is from Mass Effect, uses a layer of latex to protect her modesty but ensure the painting follows the contours of her body<br> Kay live streams her painting sessions (left and right as Captain Planet) so that her fans can see how she transforms herself<br>Kay’s art first trended in February and since then she has created many more comic book recreations – with her Instagram following growing from 12,000 to 181,000.<br>Previously a fan of dressing up for cosplay events, Kay only started bodypainting in December last year.<br>After posting the results of her work on the Internet, she soon found her work attracted thousands of fans. <br>She told the MailOnline: ‘I started painting myself in early December 2015 with my Attack On Titan face paint (the character with a skinless body). <br> Kay has been busy creating more heroes since she became a viral star earlier this year, like X-Men’s Wolverine, above, and her Instagram following has grown from 12,000 to 181,000<br> Previously a fan of dressing up for cosplay events, Kay, as Poisin Ivy, above, discovered she could put her artistic skills to use in transforming her appearance<br> Kay becomes Superman: After posting her work on the Internet, she soon found her work attracted thousands of fans<br> Although some of her designs can take up an entire day, above as Captain Planet, Kay plans it that way and fully enjoys the experience<br>’It went viral and I got invited to stream painting live online.

I have been doing a paint twice a week ever since.<br>’My inspiration mostly comes from seeing something beautiful. It can be a great costume design, it can be a trailer for an upcoming movie with a new take on a character, it can be a great fan-art someone has done with amazing lighting. <br>’I love when people suggest characters to me that they think look great too.’ <br>Kay says that although some of her designs can take up an entire day she says she plans it that way and fully enjoys the experience. <br><br>The talented artist also films her artistic efforts live streaming the process for her fans to view online.<br> The clever artist, who was previous a fine art painter, manipulates the paint to almost completely alter the shape of her body in some cases, as is visible above <br> Rogue from X-Men: The talented artist also films her artistic efforts live streaming the process for her fans to view online<br> Kay poses as DC Comics’s most famous characters, Superman and Batman, above<br> She taught herself to design the creations costing from around £55 p £103 per character, on her own skin by trial and error, but admits it is a difficult medium.

Above, she poses as Marvel bad guy Red Skull<br><br>She said: ‘I have friends over to hang out in my bathroom and do art or chat or paint beside me, and I love livestreaming on twitch.tv.
    It’s a social event like at a convention.<br>’When I say ‘whole day’ I mean 12-15 hours. Part of that time is devoted to the livestream, but mostly I fall in love with the paint as I’m going and can see more and more ways to add detail, highlights, etc. <br>’I start as soon as I wake up in the morning to get social media ready and finish up planning any optical illusions. <br>’I’ll spend about half an hour putting on the latex and then two hours drawing initial line work.

As soon as I’m decent I’ll start streaming and continue more or less unbroken until it’s finished. <br> For character such as Batman and Superman, or X-Men character Colossus, above, she manages to create the illusion of rippling abs and комиксы марвел читать hide her feminine assets<br> Kay says that although some of her designs can take up an entire day she says she plans it that way and fully enjoys the experience.

Above as Captain Canuck<br> Kay, pictured here after recreating Skeletor from the cartoon He-Man, says she sometimes doesn’t make it to bed until 4am as the designs can take so long<br> more videos

DM.later(‘bundle’, function()
    DM.molFeCarousel.init(‘#p-67’, ‘channelCarousel’,
    “activeClass” : “wocc”,
    “pageCount” : “3.0”,
    “pageSize” : 1,
    “onPos”: 0,
    “updateStyleOnHover”: true
    );
    );
    Pictured here as Batman’s famous sidekick Robin, Kay says it takes an hour and a half to wash the paint off<br><br>’Then about an hour and a half for photoshoot and another hour and a half for clean-up.<br>’Usually I get to roll into bed around 4am.

Some of my paints have taken 14 hours but the whole ‘work’ day can be up to 20 hours.'<br>The clever artist, who was previous a fine art painter, manipulates the paint to almost completely alter the shape of her body in some cases.<br>For character such as Batman and Superman she manages to create the illusion of rippling abs and hide her feminine assets. <br><br>She taught herself to design the creations costing from around £55 to £103 per character, on her own skin by trial and error, but admits it is a difficult medium. <br> Kay says that deciding on a character to paint and then planning its creation is half the fun of the process.

Here she is pictured after being transformed into Doctor Doom from Marvel Comics<br> Bodypainting may be fairly new to Kay but she has always been interested in art having been drawing from a young age.

Here she re-enacts the creepy Bizarro Girl from DC comics<br> Kay only ever paints her front upper body as it can cost her up to $150 a session. She is pictured here as Thanos a super villain from Marvel comics<br><br>

กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)
ตอบกลับไปยัง: Artist transforms herself into comic book heroes using JUST body paint
ข้อมูลของคุณ: