หน้าแรก ฟอรั่ม Systematic Review on Health Professional Education Australia's Ellis cherishes 'surreal' hat-trick on T20 debut

กระทู้นี้ประกอบด้วย 0 ข้อความตอบกลับ มี 1 เสียง และอัปเดตครั้งสุดท้ายโดย  lynellbracken 1 ปี, 12 เดือน มาแล้ว

กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)
  • ผู้เขียน
    ข้อความ
  • #299586 ตอบกลับ

lynellbracken

Australia’s Nathan Ellis celebrates after taking a wicket during the third Twenty20 against Bangladesh<br> <br>Australian fast bowler Nathan Ellis said he would forever cherish becoming the first cricketer to take a Twenty20 international hat-trick on debut, despite the visitors crashing to a 3-0 defeat in their five-match series against Bangladesh.<br> <br>Replacing Mitchell Starc in the starting line-up, Ellis made history when he removed Mahmudullah Riyad, Mustafizur Rahman and http://odelia.cloud-i-girl.com Mahedi Hasan in the final over of the third match in Dhaka on Friday.<br> <br>”It was a surreal moment,” Ellis said.

“To come out of the other end of it with a hat-trick — it’s not something I planned to happen or thought about happening but (it was) pretty amazing. Something I will cherish forever.”<br> <br>”This whole tour has been a bit of a surreal experience for me.”<br> <br>While Ellis helped restrict Bangladesh to 127-9, the hosts held their nerve to defend their total, winning by 10 runs to secure their first series win over the visitors in any format.<br> <br>The young Tasmanian quick came to Bangladesh as a reserve player and was included in the Australian side only after fast bowler Riley Meredith picked up an injury.<br> <br>Ellis conceded at least one boundary in each of his first three overs before his hat-trick.

He is only the second Australian to take an international hat-trick on debut after Damien Fleming achieved the feat against Pakistan in a Test in 1994.<br> <br>Before this week, Bangladesh had never beaten Australia in a T20. The fourth match of the series will be played on Saturday.<br>

กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)
ตอบกลับไปยัง: Australia&apos;s Ellis cherishes &apos;surreal&apos; hat-trick on T20 debut
ข้อมูลของคุณ: