กระทู้นี้ประกอบด้วย 0 ข้อความตอบกลับ มี 1 เสียง และอัปเดตครั้งสุดท้ายโดย  teshamckee1301 8 เดือน มาแล้ว

กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)
  • ผู้เขียน
    ข้อความ
  • #839943 ตอบกลับ

teshamckee1301

She has been busy doing the media rounds to promote her new movie Tár.<br>And despite her gruelling schedule, looked radiant and refreshed as she stepped out in on Monday.<br>The ageless Aussie star turned heads as she strutted into The Carlyle Hotel in a stylish orange jumpsuit.<br> Cate Blanchett looked radiant and refreshed as she stepped out in New York City on Monday<br>The 53-year-old actress accentuated her slender waist by cinching the attire in at the waist with a designer tan belt.<br>Cate accessorised with some black leather boots and designer sunglasses and her blonde bob was coiffed in a sleek blow-dry.<br>The star was seen being followed by her security into the hotel after arriving in a blackout SUV.<br> The ageless Aussie star turned heads as she strutted into The Carlyle Hotel in a stylish orange jumpsuit<br>Cate recently said the themes of her new drama Tár galvanised its cast and crew, making the film shoot ‘the most stimulating’ she had ever been on.<br>She plays Lydia Tár, a world-renowned gay conductor of a Berlin orchestra whose high-flying career comes tumbling down with an abuse scandal.<br>Cate credited the film’s writer and director Todd Field for drawing the best out of his cast with often unscripted, spur-of-the-moment ideas.<br>’People talk about improvising but I felt like we were standing on the edge of a cliff every day saying, ‘This may not work, let’s give this a try’, which was really exciting to make,’ she told Reuters.<br> The 53-year-old actress accentuated her slender waist by cinching the attire in at the waist with a designer tan belt<br>
    window.FFF = window.FFF || {};
    window.FFF.currency = ‘{“gbpToAud”:1.8394}’;

window.FFF = window.FFF || {};
    window.FFF.ad = window.FFF.ad || inline: adAdded: false, overlay: celebNames: ”;
    window.FFF.ad.overlay.celebNames = ‘Cate_Blanchett’; //add celebnames to be used by the overlay
    window.FFF.ad.inline.adCallback = function (content, infix)
    var inline,
    back;
    if (!infix)
    inline = document.getElementById(‘fff-inline’);
    infix = ”;
    else
    infix = ‘_’ + infix.replace(/^_/g, ”);
    inline = document.getElementById(‘fff’ + infix) && document.getElementById(‘fff’ + infix).firstChild;

back = getBackElementById();
    if (isAsyncMode() && inline) setAdInCompatibilityMode();

if (back && !infix)
    back.appendChild(inline);

//delay the call because AdImpression.registerThirdPartyImpression has a timeout
    setTimeout(function ()
    DM.onDocReady(function ()
    AdImpression.registerImpression(document.getElementById(‘fff’), function ()
    DM.Log.log(‘ad impression registered’);
    );
    );
    , 50);

function isAsyncMode()
    return content && (typeof content === ‘string’) && !back;

function setAdInCompatibilityMode()
    var container = document.createElement(‘div’), i = 0, element, children;
    container.innerHTML = content;
    children = container.childNodes;
    // Going in reverse order as it is prepending the elements
    for (i = children.length; i-Бесплатное кино онлайн без регистрации KinoGo – go-kinogo.biz😉
    element = children[i];
    if (element && element.tagName === ‘DIV’)
    inline.parentNode.insertBefore(element, inline.nextSibling);
    if (isElementIdEqualsToBackElementId(element.id))
    back = element;

if (children.length && !infix)

function isElementIdEqualsToBackElementId(elementId)

function getBackElementById()
    return document.getElementById(‘fff’ + infix + ‘_back’)
    ;

class=”fff-inline”
    data-fff_url=”https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/10/05/00/63116607-11281371-image-a-3_1664925293679.jpg” data-fff_person_name=”Cate Blanchett” data-fff_product_id=”1233634″
    data-fff_product_types=”jumpsuits & playsuits” data-fff_trends=”jumpsuit,orange,utility” data-fff_article_id=”11281371″
    data-fff_main_title=”Get one of your five-a-day like Cate in Alberta Ferretti” website
    data-fff_capped_bodys_first_paragraph=”Cate Blanchett has been topping the style stakes over recent weeks….” data-fff_share_url=””
    data-fff_preview_title=”Get one of your five-a-day like Cate in Alberta Ferretti” data-fff_open_main_overlay_on_hover=”false”>

Follow

<br>

<br>Cate Blanchett has been topping the style stakes over recent weeks.<br>
    <br>The actress’ latest look was no exception as she stepped out wearing a vivid jumpsuit from Alberta Ferretti’s resort 2023 collection.<br>
    <br>This utility-inspired design incorporates a button-down front, patch pockets, belted waist and wide leg to effortlessly flatter the figure. Stylist Elizabeth Stewart added ankle boots and oversized sunglasses to compete the look. Flawless!<br>
    <br>You will have to wait to get your hands on Cate’s jumpsuit. In the meantime, click through to see more from the brand.<br>
    <br>Or emulate the look in an all-in-one from our shopping carousel.<br>

…NOW GET ONE LIKE IT

<br>

adverts.addToArray(id: ‘fff-inline-accessorise-ad’, type: ‘632×132’, pos: ‘native_fff_accessorise’, FFFtype: ‘inline’, fff: true);

//only pick one inline ad
    if (!window.FFF.ad.inline.added)
    window.FFF.ad.inline.added = true;
    var dfpType = ‘840×114’;
    if (false) dfpType = ‘964×85’;
    adverts.addToArray(id: ‘fff’, type: dfpType, pos: ‘fff’, extraZoneOptions: FFFname: ‘Cate_Blanchett’, FFFtype: ‘inline’, fff: true);

Field, who returns to filmmaking after 16 years, started writing the screenplay in March 2020 as the world around him began shutting down due to COVID-19. He finished the script in record time, writing the role of Tár specifically for Blanchett<br>’Some of the questions that the film is trying to ask have been questions that I’ve been asking myself for several years and trying to find the language to answer those questions, which I felt like I was failing miserably,’ Field said. ‘And I felt like I was having a hard time finding that language from other people.'<br>The movie delves deep into the world of classical music and the complexities of orchestra life. It highlights a poisonous mix of sex, power and exploitation.<br> Cate recently said the themes of her new drama TÁR galvanised its cast and crew, making the film shoot ‘the most stimulating’ she had ever been on. Blanchett plays Lydia Tár, a world-renowned gay conductor of a Berlin orchestra whose high-flying career comes tumbling down with an abuse scandal<br>Field cast British-German cellist Sophie Kauer, 21, as young Russian musician Olga, who catches Tár’s eye as she arrives to audition for a place in the orchestra and whose appointment upsets the group’s power balance.<br>’The ISM, or Incorporated Society of Musicians, just released a study saying that bullying, racism and sexual harassment in the classical music industry is at its all-time worst. So I feel like the release of this film is very timely, that it’s kind of bringing to light a lot of issues that our industry and also a lot of other industries face,’ Kauer said.<br>Cate’s performance has garnered early Oscar buzz after she won the best actress award at this year’s Venice Film Festival, where Tár had its world premiere.<br>She has previously won two acting Oscars for her performances in Blue Jasmine and The Aviator.<br>’I don’t read that stuff because I don’t know what to do with it,’ she said. ‘But that’s lovely. I mean, in the end, I just want an audience to see it and I want them to see it in the cinema.'<br> Blanchett’s performance has garnered early Oscar buzz after she won the best actress award at this year’s Venice Film Festival, where “TÁR” had its world premiere<br>

กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)
ตอบกลับไปยัง: Cate Blanchett looks radiant as she steps out in an orange jumpsuit
ข้อมูลของคุณ: