กระทู้นี้ประกอบด้วย 0 ข้อความตอบกลับ มี 1 เสียง และอัปเดตครั้งสุดท้ายโดย  essie04770 8 เดือน มาแล้ว

กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)
  • ผู้เขียน
    ข้อความ
  • #840177 ตอบกลับ

essie04770

Emma Mackey looked sensational as she hit the red carpet for the premiere of her new movie Emily in London on Tuesday.<br>The Sex Education actress, 26, cut a stylish figure in a plunging black suit as she posed up a storm with her co-stars.<br>Emily teamed the oversized ensemble with a pair of black peep-toed heels which added extra height to her slim frame. <br> Chic: Emma Mackey looked sensational as she hit the red carpet for the premiere of her new movie Emily in London on Tuesday<br>The stunner opted for a natural make-up style and wore her brunette tresses slicked back from her beautiful face.  <br> RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

Letting the chic outfit speak for itself Emma wore a simple silver necklace for the evening. <br>The period drama sees Emma take on the role of novelist Emily Bronte before her premature death aged just 30.<br> Stunning: The Sex Education actress cut a stylish figure in a plunging black suit as she posed up a storm with her co-stars<br> Perfection: Emily teamed the oversized ensemble with a pair of black peep-toed heels which added extra height to her slim frame<br> The official synopsis reads: ‘Emily imagines the transformative, exhilarating, and uplifting journey to womanhood of a rebel and a misfit, one of the world’s most famous, enigmatic, and provocative writers who died too soon at the age of 30′. <br>Directed by Frances O’Connor the movie also stars Line Of Duty’s Adrian Dunbar, Gemma Jones and Oliver Jackson-Cohen.<br>The debut director famous for being a leading lady in Jane Austen’s Mansfield Park and The Importance of Being Earnest opposite Colin Firth, has said the steamy film is bound to wind up historians.<br> Natural: The stunner opted for a natural make-up style and wore her brunette tresses slicked back from her beautiful face<br> Big screen: The period drama sees Emma take on the role of novelist Emily Bronte before her premature death aged just 30 (pictured with director Frances O’Connor) <br> Watch out: The debut director (right) famous for being a leading lady in Jane Austen’s Mansfield Park and The Importance of Being Earnest opposite Colin Firth, has said the steamy film is bound to wind up historians<br>In a revised history of the famously introverted author’s life, Emily portrays its central character as caught up in a forbidden affair with an assistant curate – a real and reportedly handsome man.<br>’I know there’ll be some people that are p—-d off about it,’ O’Connor told .

‘People like Brontë historians will probably say, ‘Well, that didn’t happen’.'<br>The film is already generating buzz after its first trailer was released in August and is set to mark yet another exciting chapter in Emma’s meteoric rise.<br> All black: Directed Frances looked lovely in a black down with sweet heart neckline <br> Co-Star: Line Of Duty’s Adrian Dunbar looked dapper in a plaid shirt and long black coat <br>The headmaster’s daughter, who had a ‘sheltered’ upbringing as a ‘bookish’ Catholic schoolgirl, was working as a translator before landing her breakthrough as bad girl Maeve in Netflix’s Sex Education.<br>The series has led to high-profile parts in Eiffel, about the man who built the Eiffel Tower, and the upcoming Barbie movie starring Margot Robbie and Ryan Gosling.<br>Emma was born in northwest France to a French father, a headmaster, and an English mother, a charity volunteer.<br> Pals: Emma posed up a storm with her co-star Oliver Jackson-Cohen<br> Cast: L to R) Gemma Jones, Amelia Gething, Fionn Whitehead, Emma Mackey, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Alexandra Dowling, Adrian Dunbar and Frances O’Connor<br>Her character in Sex Education might run a sex clinic at school, but Emma’s upbringing in Sablé-sur-Sarthe was far more innocent.<br>’It was really … nice.

I went to a Catholic school and did loads of sport and I was really happy. I loved studying and was very bookish. It was quite a sheltered existence,’ she told the .<br>Despite winning critical acclaim for her portrayal of Maeve – and becoming a fan favourite thanks in part to her will-they-won’t-they relationship with Otis (Asa Butterfield) – Emma won’t be returning for the fourth series of the Netflix show.<br> Popcorn: The movie will hit cinemas October 14<br>Her character has taken up an opportunity to study abroad in the US and Emma has spoken of it being the right time to move on to other projects.<br>’Sex Education is so momentous as a concept, as a show, and the cast are phenomenal,’ she said in an interview with Hunger.<br>’I genuinely care about them all a lot and Киного I made lifelong friends.

But the bittersweet nature of it is that I also can’t be 17 my whole life.'<br>Emily is released in cinemas nationwide on October 14 <br> Breakout: Despite winning critical acclaim for her portrayal of Maeve – and becoming a fan favourite thanks in part to her will-they-won’t-they relationship with Otis (Asa Butterfield, pictured) – Emma won’t be returning for the fourth series of the Netflix show.<br>

กำลังดู 1 ข้อความ - 1 ผ่านทาง 1 (ของทั้งหมด 1)
ตอบกลับไปยัง: Sex Education&apos;s Emma Mackey wows in a plunging black suit
ข้อมูลของคุณ: